Monday, March 9, 2009

Lazy days of winter

Well another great weekend. Friends from the ward came over Friday with their families. We played hot dice (of course, what else) We wanted to have a wii bowling tournament however, the kids took ownership of the wii. (my arm was probably thankful, no sore muscle this week)
Saturday was a cozy rainy day. It was actually in the high 50's and i know there was sun on the otherside of those clouds somewhere. (i have actually seen the sun in an airplane on the other side of the clouds in ohio) Sunday i was able to get up and be to my 7am meeting in spite of the time change. Bro. Pack and Olivia missed church and were both home feeling like someone kicked them in the stomach.
After church I went home and fixed din din. Then the most amazing thing happened. I went to work on the computer and i printed some things for YW. I felt sleepy (because i was up before the sun was even on the other side of the clouds.) I crawled in my bed at 2:22pm. The next thing i knew someone brought me the phone and it was 7pm. It was so awesome. I slept the whole day away.
Ty called and cute little Tayler decided that med she was taking wasn't working with her system and now she has hives all over. Love you Tay hope you feel better soon.
We were having amazing lightening storms so I went in Tori's room and we watched the show out of her bedroom window. Soon the family came in and we had prayers and then it was almost time to go back to bed. (I love these lazy days of winter)
I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.
later, dar

1 comment:

George Jetson said...

The "next blog" button really paid off this time.

What a beautiful family you have...and your blog is quite enjoyable.

I suspect with so many people you could benefit from a website I use every day, iShopSummit.com.

It's great for breakfast, lunch and dinner coupons...all over Summit County. Lots of buy one/get one free deals. Of course, I frequently give the second meal to someone I don't know, but it looks like you'll have more than enough people to cover it.

Have a great day. I'll look forward to visit you again.