Monday, March 16, 2009

I am in love all over again!


Beautiful Mommy Tori

Proud Pappa Kyson











Here is our adorable little Wyatt. We are so excited he is here healthy and happy. (At least the rest of us are happy) I think he is just content to be with his mommy and daddy.






These are the cutest little cousins ever and I am sure they are going to have lots of fun!







Sweet dreams








All snuggled up ready to go home and sleep in his own bed. YEAH!



Aren't they all cute as can be.
















Congratulations Tori and Kyson for a job well done. I can hardly wait to snuggle with him, smell him and kiss his cute adorable cheeks. Nothing quite so wonderful as a new baby.

3 comments:

robinitch said...

Congratulations! How exciting! The family just keeps growing and growing. Please tell Kyson and Tori congrats!

George Jetson said...

I'm so pleased to have connected with you not long after you started this blog, it's nice to check in and see how things are progressing.

The baby is absolutely beautiful. Here's to many years of good health and much happiness.

When you have a chance come on by and check out NE Ohio Bargain Hunter. If you'd like to do a link swap just write a comment on one of my posts and I'd be happy to get you plugged in.

Carla L. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS baby!!! It must be in the genes, right?