Thursday, July 9, 2009

Garden Update


I thought I would give you a little update of the garden. This is the tomato, pepper, basil etc. (Notice the hydrangea has blossoms. )
These are the squash, cucumbers, cantaloupe etc. (excuse the weeds around the edge. The gardner has been out to lunch or something.)

This is the patch by the back porch. It had peas, beets, cabbage and some herbs. It got a little carried away. We did get some nice salad out of it in the beggining.
As far as I know everything is legal and we are looking forward to a bumber crop. (some of it at least.)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh, your garden is just thriving! I can't express my jealousy because I'm just so impressed! Man. Maybe next year mine will actually...grow.

Way to go! Mike wants to know what your plants are growing up on. Is it fish netting?

Darla said...

It is a vinyl fencing I got at Walmart. It was in a roll and about $10. I just cut it to size, then I tie the plants to it as they grow.

The Davis Family said...

WOW! I am so impressed! Looks great! The whole blog is wonderful! I finally updated ours a little tonight!